Monday, April 29, 2013

My greatest joys

Before I begin let me introduce you to my two greatest joys, my children, Scarlett and Phoenix.  Scarlett,  who about to be 13 is a beautiful young woman who has a special quality of making everyone feel special.    She has a great imagination and hopes to be a movie director in the future.  She also has great insight and understanding of this complicated world we live in.  Sometimes, I feel she is teaching me more that I teach her.   Scarlett is a wonderful gift to my life and to all who know her. 

                                                                                         
 
 
Scarlett cheering for our town football team
 
 
Scarlett shooting basketball sporting her new favorite straight hair style
 
 
 Phoenix, my little boy who just turned two, is a curious loving bundle of energy.  He loves to listen to stories and sing and dance with his big sis every night.  He talks all day long, although I must admit alot of the time no one knows what he is saying.  He brings hours of joy and laughter to our days and is quickly transforming from my baby boy to my big boy.   

 
 
 
Phoenix at 1 wearing his Rocky t-shirt
 
 
 
Phoenix at 2 
Wow, how he grew in a year!
 
 
"...when you finally fly away, I'll be hoping that I served you well, for all the wisdom of a lifetime no one can ever tell..." from the song "Forever Young", sung by Rod Stewart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment