Sunday, June 30, 2013

Enjoying the small things

Finding quiet moments in our home with a 2 year old and a 12 year old is somewhat of a challenge.  It seems I never have a waking moment to myself.   I have even tried to escape to the bathroom with no success.  Our kids, like most mothers could confirm, have some kind of bathroom radar.  As soon I close the bathroom door behind me, one of them is knocking or calling out mom.   I want to stay up late after they have fallen asleep but most of the time I find myself falling asleep at the same time. 

Tonight, Scarlett has left for two weeks of camp and Phoenix, who has not been feeling well this weekend, is asleep.  I have a moment to myself. 



A hot cup of coffee with my new discovery of Bailey's Toffee Almond Cream creamer and some cinnamon along with a good book.  
 
 

 Time to enjoy the moment.  Good Night.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment